Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
By submitting their work to Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, authors agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik the right to publish their work, provided it is accepted for publication.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permissions for the reproduction of any copyrighted material in their articles.
- Authors grant Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license to publish and distribute their work in any format, including electronic and print.
- Authors acknowledge and accept that their work may be made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, allowing others to share and adapt the work for non-commercial purposes, provided appropriate credit is given to the author and the journal.
- Authors are responsible for any fees or costs associated with permissions and reproducing copyrighted material, as well as for any legal issues arising from copyright infringement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.