Correction and Retraction
In cases of serious errors that affect the article in a material way (but do not fully invalidate its results) or significantly impair the reader’s understanding or evaluation of the article, Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik will publish a correction note(s) that is linked to the published article. The published article will be left unchanged.
If Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik receives a complaint that any contribution to the Journal infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights or contains material inaccuracies, libelous materials or otherwise unlawful materials, Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik and the Publishers (IISIP Jakarta) will investigate the complaint. Investigation may include a request that the parties involved substantiate their claims.
In accordance with the "Retraction Guidelines" by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), Jurnal ISIP: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik will retract a published article if:
- there is clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct (e.g. data fabrication) or honest error (e.g. miscalculation);
- the findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper cross-referencing, permission or justification (i.e. cases of redundant publication);
- it constitutes plagiarism;
- it reports unethical research, and;
- An article is retracted by publishing a retraction notice that is linked to or replaces the retracted article.